How to Make a Donation
1. Clicking on Donate Now opens PayPal.
2. Enter the amount you want to donate. To donate £10.00, enter 1 – 0 – 0 – 0.
3. Use the ADD A NOTE facility to let us know the purpose of your donation, which may be for general support or to contribute to a specific project.
4. If you already have a PayPal account, log in to your PayPal account and click on Donate Now to complete the transaction.
5. If you register for a PayPal account you can store your card details which makes donating or paying for items quicker in future.
6. If you do not have a PayPal account, click on Donate with a Debit or Credit Card. This will take you to a fairly standard on-line payment form to fill in with your card details before proceeding to payment.
7. YOU DO NOT HAVE TO REGISTER FOR A PAYPAL ACCOUNT IN ORDER TO MAKE A PAYMENT BY CREDIT OR DEBIT CARD. YOU CAN IGNORE THE INVITATION TO REGISTER. ALSO, DO NOT CLICK IN THE "SAVE THIS INFORMATION FOR NEXT TIME" BOX.
8. When you have made your donation you will receive an invoice by email from PayPal confirming the transaction.